Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just another Path


Hello!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Just a bit hard to have and type a blog by "Hen Pecking". LOL
I will go back and explain the "MIA". For those of you that know me, you know that I have MS. Have had it for a time. Any hay me & my MS, we have learned to get along. I guess just like friends, sometimes we forget about ones that matter. One or the other may decide to jab the other to say "Hey - what's up???" So yep my not so nice pal MS made a very nasty appearance towards the end of the year 2008. In fact, it was the worse ever. Even more so then, the ones that started the whole damn thing! At this point in time, I'm still battling back from what it tried to take from me. But you that know me, know that I will not ALLOW for MS to take control of ME!! Things have just slowed me down for a bit, but I am looking forward to returning to my little spot of "Up North" and sharing my crafting LOVE with ya all!

NOW this picture of my what my arm looks like where the IVs went in and out a few times this round, is not meant for any pitty!! NOPE - NOTTA PITTY PARTY here!!! We just want to PARTY!!!! I just hoped you can see there is reason for me to have been MIA!!

Hugs,
Maria/MaGoooooo

9 comments:

Lana said...

Maria-you have to be the strongest person I know and and the same time the sweetest! I know you are one tough cookie to break and will take whatever is delt to you. I have always admired your positive attitude. This was a doozie on you, but you wait and see, you will come out on top! Whatever you have to do, I am there for you! I love you dearly and get so mad at this disease! Have a fun weekend with Tyler home! LOVE YOU!

pinefeather said...

Hi Maria!

I have been thinking and praying for you. Don't forget that so many of us are here for you. Get better! Love you!

Love, pine :)

Valerie said...

gentle hugs and smooches, Maria!

Kendra said...

Hi Sweetie!
You are in my thoughts and prayers every day. I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this & I just want you to know that I love ya and I'm here for you!

BIG GINORMOUS HUGS!!!
Kendra

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Hi Maria!! Oh how I miss seeing your smiling face!!! You truly are a beautiful person - inside and out. And STRONG and DETERMINED! Wonderful qualities that I admire. I'm glad you are battling back. Huge (but gentle) hugs!!

Love you,
Hooty

Anonymous said...

Maria --- HUGS HUGS HUGS to you!!! You have been on my mind alot. Hope you are getting better with each minute, hour, day! LOVE YA!

Kookie said...

Maria you are constantly in my thoughts. HUGE HUGS and TONS of shistah love!

Bevie Pearl said...

Maria, Just stopping by with a hug for you. Your attitude should be packaged up and sold to everyone. The world would be a better place with Maria love.
Stay warm and cozy and take care. Love ya!

Stefanie Staniak said...

{{{Magoo}}} Love you Sweetie! I wish I had the ability to kick your MS in the A$$ - if you know what I mean !
Get well sweetie - we miss you. I'm still praying for you in hopes that your recovery is quick.
Love you roomie !