Monday, January 11, 2010

It's above zero!!!!

Finally and the sun is shinning! This just makes a person's day!!!

We did get a dusting of snow last night, but it was so pretty watching it coming down and sitting stamping while doing that!

I had a project that I wanted to make sure that I finished up for Sweet Peas over the weekend, along with all the regular chores a person does. So HEEEEEEERE is that project!


The saying says "10 things I like about you!" The light pink just doesn't show up very well, sorry! I made a pocket card and then placed 10 decorated strips of card stock in the pocket for them to write the 10 things they like.

I hope you enjoy it and try making one yourself for the one you LOVE! I LOVE Valentines!!!

Hugs
MaGoooooo/maria

1 comment:

Patty Mickle said...

I love your project and really will have to make one myself!