Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sunny Saturday!

The sun is shinning, but it's still BRRRRRR up north! The sun shine does help get through this chilly weather though. Now we just need it to warm up enough to melt some of the ice that has accumulated through the last few storms. With time and as I remind everyone who stops by, PLEASE be careful, very careful when you walk on my side walk or drive. I don't want anyone to get injured!


Here are my Valentines that I worked on the other day when I was staying inside, sitting by the wood stove and staying warm!





I had so much FUN making these and thinking of the sweet little faces that will receive them! I use the new SU set "Well Scripted". It's one of their new clear - mount sets. I am really liking how they work! More though I am liking how little space they take up on my shelf!!!!!! I also dug out one of my "I MUST HAVE" sizzix dies! I really like the "Mover & Shapers" die, it let's you place the die where ever you would like on the card and punch it out! I also used some of "My Minds Eye background paper to trim the card, which I am in LOVE with all of their papers! This is left over from my stash I picked up last year. See I am working on my word of 2010 - do you remember what it was????? USE, this is what I am trying very hard to do!

ENJOY your Sunny day!
hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria