Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's a sunny Saturday!

Yep the sun is shinning and we are suppose to hit a whopping 28 degrees today! We are going to have a wonderful day and enjoy some of this warmer weather. We are going to even grill outside and go for a Muffy walk. We are going to take in this sunshine!!





Remember when I shared my Christmas Countdown Calendar? If not it was on my Nov 10th post. I had a few things all ready and like usual for me, didn't get around to making more of them. Using my WORD for 2010 "USE" I put my brain to use and hmmmm this is what I came up with. How many times do we have little ones ask how many more days until MY BIRTHDAY??? I think this will come in handy for the answer.

ENJOY your day and I hope the sun is shinning!

Hugs
MaGoooooo/maria