It is so hard to be away from here! Especially when it's not for FUN! I was to be out in California ENJOYING the warmth, sunshine, SWEET FRIENDS and CHA! NOT!! It was not in my cards for this trip. I will be at CHA for their winter show in July. I'm making sure of that!!
Okay enough of my pouting!!!
Today I'm sharing a bit of what I worked on over the last week. I hope you ENJOY it!
First doesn't everyone need Valentine Treats for gifts? I know times are tough for a lot of us, if not all of us. So I bought a pack of those cute - adorable little canning jars. The 6 oz. wide mouth short jars for jelly. I then filled them with Valentine TREATS! This jar is filled with - what else but M & Ms. I used an old Valentine's stamp from Inky Antics and I think it was just a PERFECT fit. I wish the glitter would have shown up better - the hearts on top are filled with dazzling diamond glitter. The tag on the side just pops it! I punched a hole through the lid band with my Crop-a-dile, then tied a grosgrain ribbon through both and TAHDAH!

Here's a card I did up with scraps of cardstock I had left over from last years "My Minds Eye" Valentine cardstock pack. Yep back to that "USE" word!

I'm happy with how it turned out!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
MaGoooooo/maria
No comments:
Post a Comment