Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a Marvelous Monday!

Yep the sun is out, it's warming up again and I'm keeping my fingers crossed taht I will be sitting out on my front porch enjoying some coffee in the morning later in the week. The deer did come to visit already this morning. They are so funny, they were grazing and kept looking back, almost like they were looking for me to come and join them. I LOVE watching the wild life up north!







Here is my card for Easter this year. I know it's simple, but I have found that I have enjoyed going back to simple things in life and I guess that is also following me in my stamping life too. I will spend today working on some more scrapbook pages for Abby's scrapbook. I keep counting down the days and realize that June 5th will be here waaaaaaay too FAST!

ENJOY your Mondays and I hope they are Marvelous for you too!

Hugs
MaGoooooo/Maria

No comments: