I really hope where ever you are, you are also ENJOYING the sunshine! It just really helps pick up a person's spirit, don't ya think?
We got news of another little one we need to welcome! Amazing how when your kids start getting to that age - - - their friends all start having babies. I guess I should just be happy it's not mine! LOL I'm waaaaaaaay too young to be a Granny!! So that's where the idea for today's share came from. I used my nestabilities (I think they are one of my FAV tools!!) to cut out my circles and then took one of my oval punches to make the opening. Then I just went to town and decorated it. Hope the lovely young couple enjoy the card as much as they are ENJOYING that new little one!

So go and ENJOY some SUNSHINE - there is tonight for STAMPING!!!
Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria
No comments:
Post a Comment