Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Terrific Tuesday!

The SUN is out again!! The temps are good and I'm off in a bit for a "Muffy" walk!!

On my plate for today is tackling the never ending chore of trying to ORGANIZE my stampin' room! Seems I get 1/2 way there and then get side tracked. One of my biggest problems being so easily side tracked. ERRRRRRR! Oh well that's just me and I want to get to my share for today!!

I've been playing with my Easter stamps and making FUN projects for my little spot at Sweet Peas. I got motivated last week after enjoying the "Going Green" Blog tour. So today I wanted to share with you one of my recycled projects. Yep it is amazing what we can do with all that plastic packaging that we seem to get. So here is one that I had saved and I'm sorry, but I don't even remember what came in it. It is the perfect package to hold some chocolate Easter candies though! I have become a BIG fan of this Chocolate Bunny stamp!!

Watch and you will see more of him to appear! LOL

Enjoy your Terrific Tuesday!
Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: