Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunny Sunday!

Hello!

The sun is shinning and I just got home from teaching my Sunday School class of First Graders (they are soooo CUTE!) and church. I received a call from a good friend from the cities. Of course a fellow stamper - scrapper - crafter and she was up in Duluth for the weekend helping out with a stampin/scrappin fundraiser for cancer. Her Mom & her are in the falls (Gooseberry Falls) hiking and enjoying some outdoor sunshine & fresh air. She called and asked if I was interested in meeting up for lunch when they are done. OF COURSE!! I'm soooo EXCITED to see Piney, it's been waaaay too long! When I lived down in the cities I use to meet her and her two little ones (which aren't so little any longer) and another friend (HB) for lunch once a week. I think that is one of the things I miss the most about having moved! So I am posting quick and then off to visit!!






Can you believe we only have two weeks until Easter? So this is one of my Easter shares with you today. It's a little cello bag and I have filled them with Jelly Bellys and then tied them off with some ribbon and a cute little Easter Bunny tag. I got the cello bags from: GTBAG.com, they are the BESTEST company to work with! Their shipping is reasonable and their customer service is OUTSTANDING! Check them out.

Hope you are enjoying a sunny Sunday where you are my friends!

Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: