Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's APRIL 1st!

Hello!

Who out there is a fellow April Fools LOVER like me??? I have always enjoyed pulling pranks on 4/1. Not sure who I got that gene from, but I must say it's FUN! I enjoy seeing the expressions on my family & friends faces! By now though, they kind of watch out for me around 4/1. I think I have passed this gene along to my oldest, as he does enjoy having fun with pranks on 4/1 also. It's all in FUN and we of course make sure that no one would ever get injured or harmed from one of our pranks.





I had soooooo much FUN making these little magnetic boards up! I CASED the idea from http://www.thestampingstudio.blogspot.com Madeline has an AWESOME blog! I'm so happy that I came across it!! I know I spend waaaaay too much time surfing blogs, but have gotten to the point that I know which ones I must check EVERYDAY! Madeline's is one of them.

I used some of my large coasters which I bought forever ago! One of those things that I came across and decided I NEEDED to put to good use. I bought them at http://www.starlitstudio.net
I also used some felt from Wal-Mart and my sizzix machine to create the magnetic little flower. I am really happy with how these turned out! Thank you Madeline!!

I hope you don't get blown away where ever you are. Yep the wind is howling and blowing like crazy out there today. So hard that I even went and took down some of the bird feeders, so that they would actually have food left in them. LOL The birds seem just content eating it out of the feeders on the front porch too. Food is food!

Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: