Just returned from my Muffy walk and will tackle getting today's "to do" list DONE!
I'm getting ready to take a road trip with my Mom and Abby. We will be heading out to see Tyler, before he returns home to Minnesota for good. He decided after much soul searching that he really missed being in Minnesota where family and friends are. He was very fortunate, as he could get his old job back and has a place to live also. We are excited to see him, but it is really nice to know he will be back, closer to us! I MISS THAT KID!!


Today I'm sharing with you a project that I made using cardstock from a paper-pack that I bought at Michael's. It's from K&Company and I'm in LOVE with the selection that came in that little pack!! So I started off making the Inspiration Journal and that led to the Thinking of You card.
Have a wonderful Wednesday where you are!
Hugs
MaGoooooo/maria
No comments:
Post a Comment