Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday!

It is a wonderful Thursday at that! My kids are home, well all except the oldest and he will be here tomorrow evening!!!! We are celebrating this weekend, as Dan will be shipping to Boot Camp for the Navy on Monday. He is very excited to start this road of his journey and we are being supportive. Tyler is home and already has his old job back - - YAHOOOOO!! He said he didn't even get to cross the Minnesota border and he received a call from the company that he use to work for, before he left to move out to Colorado. I'm so happy!! My Dad will be coming up to join in the festivities also. Grandpa said he needs to make sure to bet his two cents of advice in to Dan. Though Grandpa was a Marine. I don't know that it really matters, they are all part of our Military that keep us SAFE!







I've been busy working on Graduation items, as it's that time of year once again. Lots of kids graduating this year. Last year I made these little Graduation journals and they were a big hit!! So I decided I would include them again this year. I have heard from numerous kids (the girls) that they have enjoyed going back through them and reading all the things that people that came to their Open House parties wrote to them. Some are really funny, others offered good advice.

I hope you are having a WONDERFUL Thursday!
Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: