Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's Tuesday!!

Hello! I hope that you all ENJOYED your Easters and had FUN! I didn't find the GOLDEN EGG on my adult Easter Egg hunt, but I did find some really good chocolates!! That's what Easter Egg hunts are really all about, right?! That and spending time acting like a kid again! Ohhh to be young and run with no care in the world!

We spent the Holiday down in the cities with my Mom and all my Siblings, it was a wonderful time!

We did receive some sad news, as one of my BFF father past away. It was very unexpected and hard on everyone. This is the card I sent to her, to let her know that we LOVE her and are always here for her.


The set is a retired SU stamp set that I used and the saying is from Thoughts and Prayers Set.

I hope you are all caught up from your Holiday excitement and are enjoying a pleasant Tuesday!

Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: