Today the weather is much better then it has been! NO RAIN!! Still a bit cool temp wise, but the sun is out! I'm hoping that it will warm up just a bit for tomorrow, as it's Prom weekend and having a Sweet Daughter who is going, I only wish the best for them! She has her dress completely ready and has found the perfect shoes to go with it. This was a big problem, seeing as she is 5' 11", she didn't want to add too much height. LOL Went for her pedi this morning and oooooh about how great her footies feel. She is going to get her hair done tomorrow and then heading to her friends, so that all the girls can get ready together. We will meet up with them all a little before Grand March, so that we can get "parent" pictures of all of them.

Any how this little project is on that I worked on for her and a couple of friends to place those pictures of memories in. I was happy to see what I could do with one of those $1.00 frames from Michaels.
Hope the sun is shinning and you are enjoying your Friday! The weekend is starting!
Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria
No comments:
Post a Comment