Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday!

The weekend will be here any time now! Where did the week go????

I've been working on an order for some Baby Shower invites and that has consumed my time lately. Yep that's my share for today. I really am happy with how they turned out, but when I accepted the order, I never imagined that I would be doing 50 invites for a baby shower. Oh well I've had FUN and that is what's important!!

I used a stamp from a very old retired SU set. I don't even remember the name and this is the only stamp out of the set that I kept. YIKES! Can you believe that I took just one stamp out of a set and sold the rest???? Yes you can do that! This is a pocket card and the invite with the information slides into it. Pocket cards make GREAT invites!!!!

Now I must finish up this order and start getting ready for my baby to graduate from High School on Friday evening. I can't believe she's already graduating from HS!!

ENJOY your day!
Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: