Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday

It's the middle of the week and the weather is still gloomy up north. They are even talkin snow again. WHAT!! I guess that is what happens when we choose to live up north. But I keep telling myself that when it's nice, it's reeeeeeeally nice! It helps me get through this stuff then!

I know that Father's Day isn't for about a month, but I do not like to be too far behind on my cards, so that is why I'm sharing with you today. I do have other Father's Day cards that I am working on and will share those with you in a few days.

I know that this card isn't the right Father's Day card for all Father's, but I am still so much in LOVE with these little monkeys!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

1 comment:

Pam said...

Awww, what a cute card & stamp Maria!