Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunny Saturday!

If you had seen what we woke up to yesterday morning, I don't think you would have thought that we would see the sun anytime soon. OMW we had a couple inches of snow and it stayed! This morning though even though it's a bit on the cool side, the sun is out and the snow is pretty much MELTED!!! I hope where ever you are, you did not end up with snow in May too!!


I am one that really enjoys sending out thank you cards still. Here is one that I made using a SU Hostess stamp set; "Its' a Loopy thing". It retired a few years ago. Then I also got out my cuddle bug embossing folders and played with them! Now in stead of doing the whole front of the card, I just did the edge. I am very happy with how it turned out!

Have a wonderful SUNNY Saturday!
Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: