Thursday, January 20, 2011

Freezing up north!

BRRRRRR!  That's how I have to start off my welcome today!  It is FREEZING up north this morning.  Sadly it is suppose to be this way for a bit.  I guess I really can't expect warm weather in the middle of January when I live up north!  LOL  It just means that I will be staying inside and working on more projects right by the fire!!


 I just LOVE the Holiday treats that are on the market!  I always head for the candy isle at my Grocers or my Target - Wal-Mart.  Then I feel good as I am re-using a tin that held probably tuna, chicken or olives.  We will say it held something, cause you can really use any tin you have!  Then I took and layered some cardstock around the tin, the Whisper White is stamped with one of the five stamps that come in the  Whispy Patterns.  A stamp set from OCL = Our Craft Lounge http://www.blog2.ourcraftlounge.com (or just hit their link on the right).  Remember every now and then I remind you to go and check out their site?!  They are always having FUN things going on there and lots of times you will find blog hops going on where you can leave a kind - sweet message and possibly WIN!!!  This was one of my many LUCKY times!!! LOVE there stamps!!  Now go and check it out!!

This is just show you a grouping of Valentine Treats!  I made some of these for my booth at Sweet Peas and then I of course cannot forget my little nieces & nephews!  GREAT ones now too.  Hmmmm maybe I should include some of the adults, who doesn't like a treat?  LOL  I will work on that idea!

Have a wonderful day & STAY WARM!!
Hugs, MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: