Monday, January 17, 2011

WOW!

I cannot believe that we are already 1/2 way through January!!!  Where did all the time go??

I do not have anything to share with you today, but will have tomorrow.  We sent Dan back to his home base in California on Friday eve.  I think he ENJOYED (I know he did) his time with us during his leave .  Now he is getting ready to be deployed to his ship.  Not sure where he will be, but I do know that he is ready and that helps me!  I know he's been trained well and is ready to do what the Navy needs him to do.   We did lots of FUN things and had some wonderful discussions!  It is amazing what a SUPER 21 YO, young man Dan has become!  He has made his family very proud of him!

So I have taken bits of time to putz on things, just have to get them put together, as they seem to be sitting in piles, needing to be assembled.  LOL  Isn't that something that every stamper deals with?

We are dealing with more snow up north right now, but that is fine, as it means I just get to stay put, keep putting wood on the fire and stamping!

ENJOY your Monday!
Hugs
MaGoooooo/maria

1 comment:

Lana said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Dan. I was thinking about you all!