Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snowy Saturday!

Yep it's still coming down!  As of now we have about 13 inches out in our driveway.  DH just came in with that report.  He was surprised that I hadn't gone out to measure and see how much we'd had.  WHAT?  I think NOT!  All I know is that it's still coming down and I am really ready to find some place warm to head to!  Have a friend in Florida whose been asking for visitors, might have to take her up on that.



I did have FUN though this morning putzing on some more projects for Sweet Peas.  I CASED a project idea from http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com Lisa Young's blog: Add ink and Stamp!  I am a stocker of her blog and her talents are AWESOME!  Lots of ideas for inspiration!!!  So I didn't have one of those little clear buckets and I thought, hmmm not running down to Duluth in this crappy weather, lets see what I have have horded in my stampin room!  Yep a clear pillow box will work!  In there is a package of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, some Kisses and stirring stick.  THANK YOU Lisa for sharing your AWESOME Talents!!

Hugs
MaGoooooo/maria

2 comments:

Lana said...

This is cute as can be, Maria!

bitsyshakesitup said...

I am totally going to make this!! It is so adorable and will be a great gift for several of my friends and family members!