Yep here are some of the projects I've been working on over the last couple of weeks, as I was able to sneak a few minutes in here and there.
This was a FUN idea that I CASED from another blog! I how smart that person was! I'm always looking for a calendar it seems when I'm writing down something on my note pad. Here we have them together! I had purchased a large pack of mini legal pads from Sam's Club. I then took them to my friendly local printing shop in town and they cut them in 1/2 for me with their GIANT paper cutter! LOL I like to make these projects for gifts!!
This is another card that I CASED, but I really like it lots! I always have a hard time coming up with a way to use this stamp from the "Inspired by Nature" stamp set. Give me the daisies and I don't have an issue, but for some reason these weeds - grass cause me a problem! THANK GOODNESS for CASING!!
I will be back tomorrow with more to share!! Right now I'm going to go back to watching the Wood Peckers, peck away at the suet feeder that's hanging out front for them. They really are amazing birds! I know some do not care for them, as they can do some major damage, but we have maintenance free siding and a metal roof, so they really can not do too much to our home. I do miss the big Pileated Woodpecker that we see during the summer. I'm going to check the bird book and see if they fly south in the winter too.
Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment