Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

HERE IS MY NEW YEAR STAMPING GOALS...
Happy New Year, Everyone!
Wow, I can't believe it is already 2011!  I wish you all health, happiness, love, laughter and the time to enjoy it all in the New Year!  And for many of you, a better and bigger year than ever before! 


2011 STAMPING GOALS
  1. Make at least 10 Christmas cards every month, this way I will have them done to go out by Christmas!
  2. Send out cards ON TIME (this is a hard one for me!).
  3. Scrapbook more often.
  4. Make my class samples further in advance.
  5. Design more online classes.
  6. Learn to make videos for my blog.
  7. Spend time stamping everyday.
  8. Finish my Stampin' Studio.
  9. Participate in some blog hops.
  10. Spend more time relaxing with my husband and family. 
I will be sharing lots more too!  This week I may not get started, as Dan - Dan the airman will be home on a 10 day leave before he heads out to his ship.  Which will take him away from us for longer amount of time.  That will be hard to not get those silly little texts that he always sends my way, just to make me giggle.  Or the phone calls to say "I love you so much for being my MOM!"  I best go and dry my eyes.  It all goes with being a Mom to a son whose out there helping protect OUR COUNTRY!

Hugs,
MaGoooooo/maria

No comments: